Monday, July 4, 2016

Cooking Spoons, Gadgets and Tools

What do you do with your stirring spoons when you are cooking?  Do you have a little dish, spoon holder or do you simply place your messy spoon on the counter?  Many times when I'm cooking, I wonder what to do with the sloppy cooking tool once it has been in the pot.  Knowing that I'm going to use it again, I don't want to throw it in the sink, but then again, do I want to leave a message on the counter. 

If I leave the cooking spoons, gadgets or tools in the pot, they get too hot for me to handle, so I don't like to do that.  So....

I did get myself one of those spoon holders that I keep by the stove, but it only holds one cooking tool.  Therefore, I typically have a mess on my counter.

Then I found these nifty slotted, notched spoons.    The Rachael Ray Lazy Solid Spoon-Blue is awesome for your cooking and stirring needs.  With the notched side it easily sits on the edge of the pot and will not fall in.  Furthermore, because of it's silicone material, it does not get hot, so you can handle it easily.  Finally, because it stays on the edge of the pot, there is no messy counter because you placed the cooking spoon on the counter.

So keep the drips off your countertops for less clean-up with the Rachael Ray Tools and Gadgets Lazy Solid Spoon. The spoon is made from silicone material that's comfortable in your hand and heat safe up to 500F. When you're all done, the spoon is dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean-up.






JLMarkerKitchens.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment