Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pumpkin Fritters

 Appetizers are my friend.  I would much rather graze on appetizers than actually have a sit-down meal prepared for me.  I suppose that could be why I struggle with my weight.  Because I prefer to have bite size items, it becomes a little more difficult to measure what I eat.

It's the fall season and we are always looking for new and great ideas to enjoy and share with our family that would be appropriate for the season.  Here is a favorite pumpkin fritter appetizer recipe that I have found and enjoy immensely.

This recipe will take you approximately 15 minutes to prepare and will yield 24 servings.  Each service brings with is 350 calories.                                                      
 
  •                         

  •  
     
     



    No comments:

    Post a Comment