Sunday, June 19, 2016

Food Injector, Do you have one?


Do you baste?  Do you marinate?  Do you inject flavors to your beef, chicken, pork or fish?  I was a pretty bland cook when I was first married. I was not raised to add many spices or flavors to my food.  My parents truly believed that beef should taste like beef, chicken like chicken and so forth.  My dad would say, if you want your beef to taste different, then eat something different. 

After marriage, however, my husband taught me to experiment.  I was nervous and rarely did so, but when he got in the kitchen we had some of our best meals.  They were full of the flavors of this world and threw me into a new realm of cooking, and enjoying various foods.  We would marinate and/or use a food injector to put other flavors in the meat.  We would use the food injector to put jelly in baked rolls, or pudding in cupcakes. 

Do you have a food injector?  I didn’t for the longest time and now it is one of the neatest gadgets I have in the kitchen.  One injector that I like is the Ronco Liquid Flavor Injector. 

It’s perfect for:

                *injecting all type of liquid flavors into your favorite foods
                *injecting liquids and other juices or oils into chickens, turkeys, roasts and other meals
                *can be used for injecting puddings or fillings into baked good.

Having that one food injector that can do a variety of jobs in the kitchen is helpful.  This food injector can also be used as a baster.  It has the capacity of seven (7) teaspoons. 

You should get one for your kitchen today. 


JLMarkerKitchens.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment